- The placing with New Energy Strategy Consulting, S.A. de C.V. (“Publisher”, commercial name of Mexico Business Publishing) of the purchase of a ticket, will amount to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the legal person or entity placing the purchase. Any other conditions stipulated by the purchaser shall be void to the extent they are inconsistent with the Conditions.
- All purchases are subject to the Publisher’s approval and the Publisher reserves the right, for any reason at any time, to reject, cancel, and suspend the purchase. However, the Publisher will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the purchaser.
- The rate applicable at the moment of registration will be respected until the end of the promotion. If the purchaser registers on the day the promotion ends, the publisher will allow 5 business days to make payment. If payment is not placed on such date, the promotional rate will not be applicable.
- Once payment has been placed, cancellations are only allowed to be made up to one week prior to the event. In which case, the money will be reimbursed and a 15% service fee will be charged.
- If any non-appearance of the purchaser occurs as a result of the act or default of the purchaser or its servants or agents then the ticket paid in full will not be reimbursed after the event has taken place.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Publisher will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including consequential loss or any loss of profits or similar loss, in contract or tort or otherwise, relating to the purchase or this agreement, any error in the purchase or any failure to appear for any cause whatsoever.
- The Publisher reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to modify and replace these terms. The purchaser will provide 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.