Be among the key stakeholders who will be sharing their expertise and ambitions with the top-level audience of Mexico Business Forum 2019. We have carefully selected our participants to optimize the quality of this conference. Register now or risk missing this opportunity to get the inside perspective and network with the industry’s main stakeholders at this high-profile conference and networking event.
Mexico Business Forum 2018 Preliminary Program
- SpeakerJosé-Oriol BoschCEO of BMV Group
More than governmental promotion, Mexican companies and its leaders are shaping the way the world perceives Mexico. How are business leaders changing the way Mexico is perceived in the global business world? How can Mexico take advantage of this soft power to improve other aspects of its image? How can Mexico take advantage of this soft power to position as a top economy and global power?
- ModeratorManuel NieblasPartner and Manufacturing Industry Leader at Deloitte Mexico
- PanelistAlfredo GonzálezLatin America North Head of Enterprise and Public Sector at Nokia
- PanelistIván PelayoVicepresident, Digital Factory and Process Industries & Drives Divisions at Siemens Mesoamerica
- PanelistElías Massri SassonDirector General and Chairman of the Administration Board at Giant Motors Latin America
- PanelistLuis AguirreNational President of Index
How can Mexico transform the manufacturing base of its economy and transition toward a digital-driven economy? What are the public and private sectors’ responsibilities in ensuring the creation of high added value activities and business?
Industry 4.0 and digitalization will transform the world’s economy and productive processes in more disruptive ways than the first industrial revolution did. To remain a competitive destination for investment and maintain its place in the global productive chains, Mexico must transform its economic base and implement supporting public policies.
- SpeakerPablo AzcárragaPresident of the National Tourism Business Council (CNET)
How can Mexico preserve its tourism offer while increasing its tourism economy? How can the development of the sector bolster the sustainable development of communities? What can the public and private sectors do to ensure the development of future tourist destinations?
- ModeratorJuan Carlos AnayaDirector General of GCMA
- PanelistJavier ValdésDirector General of Syngenta Latin America North
- PanelistLuis Musi LetayfVice President of Legislation and Standardization at Mexican Meat Council
- PanelistDiego Antonio MartínezChairman of the Board at Aneberries
- PanelistRamón PazChairman of the Board at Avocados From Mexico
What are Mexico’s challenges and opportunities to secure its position as one of the most important producers of food for the world? How is technology being applied to ensure Mexico’s continued food production and international competitiveness? What challenges will global warming pose for traditional food producers as Mexico?
- SpeakerGerardo VeraDirector General of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) for Mexico and Central America
- ModeratorVicente FenollFounder & CEO of kubo.financiero
- PanelistAlejandro ValenzuelaCEO of Banco Azteca
- PanelistGermán MontoyaChief Strategy and Creative Officer at Rokk3r Labs
- PanelistLuz Adriana RamírezDirector General of VISA México
How can technology be used to generate greater social and financial inclusion in Mexico? What role will technology play in educating (or re-educating) the population regarding the use of financial services? Can technology provide sufficient trust for a population that tends to be wary of traditional financial institutions? Are fintech institutions narrowing the gap of consumers with access to financial access or do they target the same population segments as banks?
- ModeratorCésar Maillard CárdenasPartner at Maillard Abogados Laborales
- PanelistEzequiel SaborAmbassador of Argentina to Mexico
- PanelistMargriet LeemhuisAmbassador of The Netherlands to Mexico
- PanelistMuktesh K. PardeshiAmbassador of India to Mexico
- PanelistDuncan TaylorAmbassador of United Kingdom to Mexico
What opportunities do other countries offer Mexico for cooperation and economic diversification?
- ModeratorLuis Pablo BeauregardEditor of El País México
- PanelistDiego BassanteManager of Latin American Politics and Government at Facebook
- PanelistMaría Ximena CéspedesCEO of Metrics
- PanelistCarlos RodríguezMexico Bureau Chief at Bloomberg
In the first weekend of July, Mexico will elect its new president. The election is being held against a global backdrop in which social media, the appearance of fake news and the use of data in increasingly personalized electoral campaigns have become protagonists. To what extent can social media influence voting? What approach should the electorate and candidates take toward the appearance of fake news on social media and what role should users, the media and public authorities play in controlling fake news? These are some of the questions this panel will tackle.
- SpeakerFrancisco GilChairman of the Board at Avanzia
The world is changing in the face of new international political and economic dynamics. In a more interconnected environment, where there is no longer one economic superpower, different countries, Mexico included, must analyze the role they should to play in the new international scenario.
Our Networking Cocktails are a must for C-level professionals who want to expand their business, improve their contacts or who simply want to gain insights from other key stakeholders in their industry. By invitation only, these exclusive events provide enhanced networking and put you in front of the people and businesses that matter to you. Organized around specific topics and themes, our intimate Networking Cocktails are a value-added opportunity to discuss the latest trends and strategies impacting your sector.
Let us help you open doors to fresh opportunities.