Be among the key stakeholders who will be sharing their expertise and ambitions with the top-level audience of Mexico Talent Forum 2019. We have carefully selected our participants to optimize the quality of this conference. Register now or risk missing this opportunity to get the insider's perspective and network with the industry’s main stakeholders at this high-profile conference and networking event.
Mexico Talent Forum 2017 Preliminary Program
- SpeakerJorge MolinaGoogle Cloud Manager of Google
- ModeratorDaniela Thions MeyerEngagement Manager and Global Consulting Talent Manager of McKinsey & Co.
- PanelistSalvador De AntuñanoHuman Resources Director of Adecco México
- PanelistJosé María García-HozDirector of Strategy and Operations for The Cocktail
- PanelistAna Del BlancoHuman Resources Director of Mexico for Dow Chemical
- SpeakerGabriel AparicioGeneral Country Manager of Kelly Services
- ModeratorEdmundo EscobarPresident of AMECH
- PanelistGuido van der ZwetGeneral Manager LATAM of IPS Powerful People,
- PanelistJoão NunesExecutive Director of Michael Page Mexico
- PanelistDanthe EscamillaDirector General of Human Resources for Azteca Servicios Financieros
- PanelistSalvador GarridoExecutive Vice President of HR at Volkswagen Mexico
- ModeratorJan FrowijnManaging Director of Mexico & Central America at ROSEN Group Mexico
- PanelistRogelio CuevasFounder and CEO of Centraal
- PanelistLourdez LópezDirector of Human Resources for Ernst & Young
- PanelistJavier AriasDirector of Human Capital and Organizational Change for KPMG México
- PanelistAlberto PenicheProgram Director of International Youth Foundation
- ModeratorRicardo MorellTalent Engagement Leader at Softtek
- PanelistArturo GraueHuman Resources Director at KPMG Mexico
- PanelistHilario Guillermo GabilondoDirector of Experis Mexico at Manpower Group
- PanelistCédric TrantoulManaging Director of Morgan Phillips Executive Search in Mexico
- PanelistEnrique MedinaStrategy and Organizational Development Director of Human Resources for BBVA Bancomer
- ModeratorVincent SperanzaManaging Director of Endeavor México
- PanelistAlejandro MadrazoDirector of Human Capital Management at Oracle Mexico
- PanelistRoberto CorralVice-President and General Manager for Innocentro
- PanelistLeslie GarcíaDirector General of CEDIM
- PanelistJorge CamachoHead of Strategy for Uncommon
Our Networking Cocktails are a must for C-level professionals who want to expand their business, improve their contacts or who simply want to gain insights from other key stakeholders in their industry. By invitation only, these exclusive events provide enhanced networking and put you in front of the people and businesses that matter to you. Organized around specific topics and themes, our intimate Networking Cocktails are a value-added opportunity to discuss the latest trends and strategies impacting your sector.
Let us help you open doors to fresh opportunities.