Be among the key stakeholders who will be sharing their expertise and ambitions with the top-level audience of Mexico Talent Forum 2020. We have carefully selected our participants to optimize the quality of this conference. Register now or risk missing this opportunity to get the insider's perspective and network with the industry’s main stakeholders at this high-profile conference and networking event.
Mexico Talent Forum 2019 Preliminary Program
- SpeakerAndrea SoriaSenior Workplace Knowledge Consultant at HermanMiller
Employee engagement is a top-down philosophy. It is the hope of every company that employees choose to engage with the company’s ideas, culture, work and results. Employee experience is a bottom-up concept where processes, places and workflow are designed around the pre-existing tendencies of employee
- ModeratorGabriel PizáManaging Partner at Pizá abogados
- PanelistClaudia EscalanteHead of Human Resources for United States, Mexico & Central America of ROSEN
- PanelistGuido Van der ZwetGeneral Manager Americas of IPS - Powerful People
- PanelistBlanca ConesaSenior Client Partner of Korn Ferry
- PanelistMaría Luisa RochaRegional Director of Staffing Operations for Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America of ManpowerGroup
Companies work hard to control their corporate environment and position themselves for growth. External circumstances like economic downturns, legal reforms and international factors can wreak havoc on well-laid plans, impacting performance and in turn, affecting talent management. The usual option is to let people go, but is that the right option when planning for future growth?
- ModeratorFrancisco BriseñoHuman Capital Partner in Consulting at Deloitte Mexico
- PanelistCarola RosilloDirector of Human Resources of AVON
- PanelistJaime CervantesPresident of Grupo Vitalmex
- PanelistAndrés SánchezCEO of Randstad México
- PanelistLiliana MéndezComunity Director of WeWork México
The Pew Research Center says that approximately 27 percent of the global population or about 2 billion people are millennials. This generation is becoming the world’s most important generational cohort for consumer spending, sourcing of employees and more. The emergence of the millennial will provide both business opportunities and challenges as they start to move into management positions.
- SpeakerTracey FriendVice President of Talent and PRO at Agile One
Human resources experts say artificial intelligence will help them identify and select the best job candidates, assist employees with routine tests and help employers keep their HR information secure. Digital tools can help HR recruiters more effectively evaluate candidates based on their education, work history, career trajectory and aspirations. But could they also take the “human” out of human resources management.
- ModeratorOscar HaradaSenior Relationship Manager at Linkedin
- PanelistJosé Antonio QuesadaDirector of Business School at ITESM
- PanelistLilia Ana AlfaroDirector General of Lopealfa Consultores
- PanelistJaime ZapataCorporate Training Manager-Interjet
- PanelistEduardo CurielUniversity Manager of SuKarne
The internet is increasingly disrupting education and how it is delivered. There is now a wide variety of online courses providing students with a wider variety of options to achieve certifications, diplomas and degrees. Employers also are looking at different educational channels to build diverse talent pools and expand their reach. How should companies view online education versus traditional education and how is this shifting balance changing the workplace?
- ModeratorGustavo LinaresHR Director of UNDP Mexico
- PanelistMargriet LeemhuisAmbassador of the Netherlands to Mexico
- PanelistAlberto UribeDirector General of Political Coordination of the SRE
- PanelistJoao NunesManaging Director of Michael Page
Companies understand that they must have the best talent to succeed in the hypercompetitive and increasingly complex global economy. While businesses understand the need to attract, develop and retain talent, governments are also aware of the importance of creating favorable conditions that foster the country’s talent development. What steps should be taken now to ensure the availability of appropriate talent in the future?
- SpeakerJorge BecerrilHR Director of Altán Redes
Finding happiness at work is directly related to finding meaning and a sense of matter in and out of the workplace. It is also related to the understanding that failing to achieve this is part of the complexity that human beings and life itself represent. Happiness and unhappiness are not to be perceived as exogenous elements in a given future but as a constant today, in this very moment. More than a presentation, this is a reflection on the actions needed to say, “Thank God it’s Monday” rather than “Thank God it’s Friday”
Our Networking Cocktails are a must for C-level professionals who want to expand their business, improve their contacts or who simply want to gain insights from other key stakeholders in their industry. By invitation only, these exclusive events provide enhanced networking and put you in front of the people and businesses that matter to you. Organized around specific topics and themes, our intimate Networking Cocktails are a value-added opportunity to discuss the latest trends and strategies impacting your sector.
Let us help you open doors to fresh opportunities.